There are two major industry divisions in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Candidate Program: the Entrepreneur Category and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Category.
- Expression of interest
- Invitation to submit an application
Applications must include:
- Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one-third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
- Commitment to be active in the day-to-day management of business.
- Creation of two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
The expression of interest must meet the following minimum entry requirements:
- Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
- Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
- Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 is any other Saskatchewan area.
- Candidates enter a pool where they receive a score. The top-scoring candidates are invited to submit an application.
International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream: Requirements
Requirements To Submit an EOI:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have completed a full-time Saskatchewan post-secondary degree or diploma of at least two years in length from a recognized and eligible Saskatchewan institution.
- Have a valid Post-Graduate Work Permit with no less than 24 months of eligibility remaining.
- Have lived in Saskatchewan during their academic program.
- Have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7.
Requirements For Business Establishment
- Live in Saskatchewan.
- Actively own and operate an eligible business in Saskatchewan for at least one year prior to applying for nomination.
- Own at least one-third of the equity of the business.
- Demonstrate that the business is generating the minimum required revenue amount after one year of operation, dependent on the number of employees.
- Sign a Business Performance Agreement with the Government of Saskatchewan, which will be provided to you by the SINP after your application is approved.