St. Kitts and Nevis:
Since 1983, St. Kitts & Nevis has been an independent country and is part of the Lesser Antilles, a group of islands located 2,000 km southeast of Miami. The Union includes two islands of Nevis and St. Kitts and the central tourist authority ‘s truly apt motto is: “Two islands-one paradise.”
The prestige of the government is unchanged, St Kitts & Nevis is part of the Commonwealth; the Head of State is the Queen of England and is a well-functioning, British democratic structure based monarchy.
The official and business language is English which is conveniently positioned for business people. The Federation is a member of the UN, the British Commonwealth, the Organization of American States (OAS), CARICOM, and various other international organizations.
Central Bank of the Eastern Caribbean has its headquarters on St. Kitts. This retains the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (EC$), most Eastern Caribbean countries ‘ national currency, which is tied to the US dollar.
The second passport and citizenship program of St. Kitts & Nevis is a well-established and highly trusted investment citizenship programme. The program has been active as part of the Citizenship by Investment Act of the country since 1984.
To read more about participating in the second St. Kitts passport and dual citizenship scheme, please email us or give us a call-back request and one of our experts will email you to address your needs.
St. Kitts & Nevis’s Citizenship by Investment and Second Passport System was established in 1984 and is the longest fast-track citizenship scheme. Its passport ranks 32nd with Visa Free access to all Schengen states, UK and Singapore.
You and your kin get irrevocable dual citizenship and second passport without having to travel abroad or renounce your present nationality. The St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship and the second passport program is based on the statute which means that the citizenship granted cannot be revoked regardless of the changes in the executives or policies of the government. The Citizenship By Investment Regulations are contained in Part II, Section 3(5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984. The St. Kitts & Nevis passport is valid for 10 years, and may be renewed at any St. Kitts & Nevis Consulate once it expires.
Timeline: 4 – 6 months
Nationalities supported: Open to most nationalities
Visa free travel: Instant visa-free travel to 141 countries, including the Schengen countries, United Kingdom, Singapore, and Hong Kong
Investment type: Financial Contribution to St. Kitts & Nevis’ Sustainable Growth Fund or Government Approved Real Estate Project
Investment cost: Government Donation (USD 150,000 for a single applicant) or Real Estate Investment (USD 400,000 plus government fees)
- Instant and irrevocable second passport and citizenship
- Citizenship and second passport in 3 months
- No need to reside in St. Kitts & Nevis
- Dual Nationality Allowed
- Open to most nationalities
Visa Free Travel Countries:
- Kitts second passport allows Instant travel to 141 countries
- More countries are constantly added to the visa-free list
- Reputable second passport – easy to obtain visas when required
- List includes Schengen European countries, the UK, Russia and major countries in Latin America, North America, and Asia
- Generous tax regime -no Wealth, Gift, Inheritance, Foreign Income or Capital Gains Tax
- Currency pegged to US Dollar
- Tax-free trade with Canada
- Duty-Free Trading in the Caribbean
- Wife, children and elderly parents obtain second passport and citizenship
- Kitts is named one of the world’s top 20 islands to live in
- Incomparable lifestyle with a safe and stable environment
- International Education – Universities
St. Kitts & Nevis’s citizenship and second passport program requires an economic contribution to the country or an investment in a government-approved real estate project in the country.
Option 1- financial contribution to St. Kitts sustainable growth fund:
Financial donations to the St. Kitts Economic Development Fund amounting to USD 150,000 for one claimant and 195,000 for a family of four.
Option 2 – real estate:
A Minimum investment of USD 200,000 plus government fees in St. Kitts’ Government approved projects.