- Establish an eligible new or acquired business and improve an existing business in B.C.
- Invest a minimum of $200,000 in the new or existing business.
- Create at least one new full-time job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a net worth of a minimum of $600,000.
- Have business and/or management experience.
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4 in English or French on any of the four competences: hearing, communicating, reading and writing, by appointment date.
- Have, or be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada.
- Have been lawfully admitted in the country where you currently reside.
- Pay a $300 registration fee, $3,500 application fee and $1,000 fee.