Northwest Territories Nominee Program (NTNP)
If you have a job offer up north in the Northwest Territories, the NTNP could be your immigration route. Express Entry candidates have a dedicated stream under the NTNP.
The Northwest Territories Nominee Program has a range of streams targeting foreign nationals with specific skills and experience:
- Entry Level/Semi-Skilled Occupations Stream
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream
- Business Stream
Yukon Nominee Program (YNP)
Yukon is looking for Express Entry candidates and other workers, as well as business people, to contribute to life in the territory.
When qualifying Yukon workers are unable to recruit Canadian nationals or permanent residents to fill vacant full-time positions, they can hire employees outside Canada. We pick highly qualified and skilled foreign workers with the qualifications required on the local labour market and appoint them to live and work in Yukon for Canadian permanent resident visas.
These are our Yukon Nominee programs:
- The Skilled Worker Program is for qualified workers who fit into National Occupational Classification (NOC) 0, A or B categories.
- Express Entry is for skilled workers who fit into National Occupational Classification (NOC) A, 0 and B.
- The Critical Impact Worker Program is for qualified workers who fit into National Occupational Classification (NOC) C or D categories.
- The Business Nominee Program is for individuals with proven business skills who want to own and operate businesses in Yukon.