Grenada is a cluster of main islands (Grenada) as well as six smaller islands in the south-east Caribbean Sea. Grenada is famous for its spice trade, and is well known for its amazing natural beauty and idyllic beaches. The island of 344 square kilometers contains an estimated population of 110,000 people. Grenada’s second passport citizenship scheme provides 120 countries with personal liberty, social protection and visa-free entry. In addition to all the Schengen countries, it is the only Caribbean country that requires visa-free travel to China. Many investors regard Grenada’s citizenship as a premium option, as it provides additional benefits on the amount of investment.
Grenada citizenship program allows citizens to apply for US E-2 Investor Visa making it the only Investment citizenship program that has signed a Trade and Navigation Treaty with the US.
The second passport and citizenship program for Grenada is a well-established and highly trusted investment citizenship programme. Investors around the world have invested in the second passport of this Grenada given its many benefits of visa-free travel, wealth preservation and passport reputation.
Grenada’s citizenship through investment and the second passport program is the only one in the Caribbean that, in addition to all Schengen states, the UK and Singapore, allows Visa Free access to China. Grenada has the 39th strongest passport and gives its citizens the option of ‘INVESTOR VISA’ from E-2 USA which could lead to a Green Card down the line.
Grenada is the only program of citizenship enabling you to include siblings as dependents. You and your family get irrevocable dual citizenship and second passport without having to move away or renounce your present nationality.
The Citizenship by Investment Program reopened in August 2013, when the Grenadian Parliament passed Act No. 15 of 2013, otherwise referred to as the ‘Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act, 2013.’ The stated objective of the Act is to “enable persons to acquire permanent residence, second passport and citizenship of Grenada by registration in Grenada’s government approved projects.”
Nationalities supported: Open to all nationalities
Visa free travel: Instant visa-free travel to 141countries, including the Schengen countries, China, United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong
Investment type: Contribution to Grenada’s Government or Investment in Grenada’s Government Approved Projects
Investment cost: Contribution to Grenada’s National Transformation Fund (USD 150,000 for a single applicant) or GSA Financing (USD 190,000 for family of 4) or GSA Buy Back (USD 325,000 for a family of 4) or Real Estate Investment (USD 400,000 for family of 4)
- Second Citizenship and Passport issued in 60 business days
- Ability to obtain a National Identity Card without visiting Grenada
- No requirement to reside in Grenada
- Dual Citizenship is allowed
- All nationalities are permitted to apply
Visa- free Travel Countries:
- Visa free access to 141countries (included 6 with e-Visa)
- Grenada’s dual passport includes Visa free to People’s Republic of China – Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel without visa
- List include the United Kingdom and the Schengen States
- Visa free list includes important business hubs like Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia with e-Visa
- Grenada citizens are eligible for USA E-2 Visa to start a business and reside in the United States
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance or capital gains tax
- No restriction of profits and imported capital
- Citizenship Investment exit after 3 years
- Children up to 30 years and unmarried siblings and dependent parents can apply for second passport (over 55 pay additional USD 25,000 per applicant)
- Ability to live in any other Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- Perfect setting for both adventure and relaxation
- Grenada’s local community is culturally vibrant, vivacious, and extremely friendly
Second passport and citizenship program of Grenada requires making an economic contribution to the country or an investment in Government approved projects.
Option 1 – contribution to national transformation fund (NTF):
USD 150,000 Non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
The non-refundable financial contribution varies depending on the number of applicants as follows:
- Contribution of NTF for Single Applicant USD 150,000
- Contribution to NTF (Family of up to 4 including main applicant, spouse and dependents up to the age of 30) USD 200,000
- Government fees for additional family member (up to the age of 30) USD 25,000
- Additional unmarried sibling USD 25,000
Option 2 – real estate:
Grenada is the only citizenship scheme, which requires you to have siblings as dependents. You and your family get irrevocable dual citizenship and second passport without having to move away or renounce the nationality you are now.
To know more about investing in Grenada’s second passport and dual citizenship program, please contact us or send a call back request and one of our specialists will contact you to discuss all your needs.