Canada Investor Immigration
Canada – Quebec Immigrant Investor Program:
Since 1986, this program is launched to offer high net worth individuals a chance to migrate to Canada.
The Quebec Immigrant Investor initiative continues to be one of the world’s most successful Canada Investor immigration programs. Recently, however, it is after the closing of the Federal Immigrant Investor system in Canada that Quebec’s Immigrant Investor system became famous.
Many eligible citizens with a business experience immigrate to Canada through the Quebec Immigrant Investment Scheme. If you’re on the fence on whether or not you want to contribute CAD 320,000 to Quebec ‘s economy, there are plenty of incentives Canada has to give.
The Quebec Immigrant Investment Plan is built for experienced individuals who wish to invest in the economy of Quebec and become permanent residents for company / management. The applicants will be required to pay a one-time, non-refundable cost of CAD 320,000 if approved. The program was launched in 1986 in order to provide a chance for high net worth individuals to immigrate to Canada.
Some of the noticeable advantages of living in Canada are:
- Employment Insurance (EI) which includes sickness, temporary workers’ benefits and family benefits.
- Family benefits which include the cost of raising children, parental and maternity leave and compassionate care for your family.
- Public pensions.
- Educational planning and student aid.
- Disability pensions and children’s benefits.
- Residential home rehabilitation.
- Financial assistance for housing.
- Free healthcare.
- Highly subsidized university schooling for your children.
To be eligible for the Investor Program, you must:
- Have legally obtained net assets of at least C$ 2,000,000 on your own or with your corresponding spouse or de facto partner, minus any sums received on donation less than six months prior to submission of your application.
- Have management experience in the five years preceding the selection application, for at least two years. Your experience will include duties under your authority relating to the planning, management and control of economy, human or material resources. This does not include the experience gained in a course of apprenticeship, training or specialization leading to a diploma.
- Intend to settle in Québec
- Sign an investment agreement with a financial institution approved to join in the Investor Plan (broker or trust company).
- Make a five-year term investment of C$1,200,000 with Investissement Québec – Immigrants Investisseurs Inc.
- Gain attestation to thinking about political principles and Québec ideals within the prescribed time frame. The attestation must also be received by the members of your family who follow you (your partner aged 16 or older and your adult children aged 18 or older).
Things to remember:
- The investment agreement is one of the documents to be submitted with the permanent selection application.
- The investment of C$1,200,000 for a five-year term is guaranteed by the Government of Québec.
- Brokers and trust companies offer the possibility of financing the investment.
- Proceeds generated by the applicant ‘s contribution will be used to fund two Quebec business assistance programs: Business Assistance — Immigrant Investor Program (BAIIP) and the Immigrants and Visible Minorities Job Inclusion Program (PRIIME).
- At the end of the five-year term, the broker or trust company will reimburse the applicant C$1,200,000 without interest, within 30 days. However, the amount reimbursed may vary if the applicant secured financing for the investment.
If you use their Quebec Investor Program to go to Canada, your children can also benefit from it; they can start studying in Canada and apply for local institutes as Canadians, not as foreigners. But they’ll pay local fees, not international fees. In Canada, too, the cost of living is lower than many developed countries.
Often, the Canadian economy is healthier than many developed countries, making you a greater chance of seeking jobs and becoming more financially secure. Canada has a number but we can’t list it all. Otherwise the idea would be diverted to addressing the Quebec Investment Plan.
Canada is also one of the nice cities on earth, with tourists from all over the world. Canada is a strongly inclusive society which embraces all races of all faiths. Also, many foreign students prefer Canada, because the institutes found in Canada are among the best in the world.
With that being said, let’s look into the details of the Quebec Investor Program. Quebec Investor Program Requirements:
To apply for the Quebec Investor Program, you need to meet these requirements:
When you have the net worth needed for this scheme, the next move is to sign an agreement expressing your commitment to participate in the economy of Quebec. You need to make a one-time, non-refundable, CAD 320,000 payment to Government of Quebec. The Quebec government regulates the savings, which is used to build jobs and to help develop the economy.
Also, you are only expected to make the investment until your application for the Quebec investor plan is approved. Therefore, upon completing the claim, you can only pay until you have been accepted and have no chance of getting your application rejected.
Also over the past 5 years, the Quebec Investment Plan needs 2 years of full-time job experience. The training has to include a form of supervision, preparation, and financials. Work experience must be documented.
Examples of work experience include business, technical industry , agriculture, department or entity of foreign policy, NGO, international corporation, or industrial management.
The applicant must have a net value of CAD $2 million (or their equivalent in any other currency) to apply for this programme. Legally the assets are to be obtained and documented. The net worth may be individual or combined with that of the spouse of the applicant. Here are the categories of properties you use to measure your net value:
- Real estate properties
- Bank accounts
- Stocks and bonds
- Pension funds
- Any type of investment
When calculating your net worth, inheritance is also considered legal. However, you need to have your application received / transferred at least six months before you launch it.
Next, you need to demonstrate the desire to stay in Quebec, the second largest province by population and the country’s largest province by size. Yet you don’t have to live in Quebec. As an immigrant investor class, you can migrate to any part of the country you want. And you are free to live in any place in Canada.
There are other factors as well that decide your visa’s approval. Those include:
- Language proficiency
To make the overall profile these considerations add to the previous criteria that we just listed. This is then determined whether you’re accepted or not.
The Investor Program for Immigrants in Quebec is very laboursome. At Sun, however, we have helped hundreds of potential investors to successfully immigrate through the Quebec Investor System into Canada. And now it is time for us to help. Feel free to reach out and we would love to process your application from beginning to end.
To sum up, here’s what you need to be able to apply for the Quebec Investor Program: –
- Relevant two years of business/management experience in the last five years.
- The minimum net worth of the investor must equal CAD 2 million (including assets of accompanying spouse OR de facto spouse) obtained legally.
- Ability to donate, as a one time cost of CAD 320,000 into Quebec’s economy.
If you are looking for the Canada Investor Immigration for Qubec , Sun Investor Immigration is the right place for you for Canada investor immigration from Karachi, Pakistan.