Canada Express Entry Visa Program
Express Entry-an official electronic program of government that stores and reviews the applications of prospective applicants for permanent residence in Canada. Potential immigrants should measure their ranking and test their qualifications so as to qualify for permanent resident status. Be mindful that as long as the customer establishes a profile in the Express Entry Program, they must be reviewed in the one calendar year to be eligible to apply for permanent residence. As soon as a person is invited from government to receive permanent residency, they will have to send all the necessary documentation for 90 days. Preparing documentation during policy assessment is strongly recommended in order to have adequate time as soon as invitation to apply is issued. When no invitation to apply for a term of 1 year is issued, the candidate’s profile will be closed and new account in express entry will be generated to be assessed again. Immigrants can build a profile for free, but it is important to do so a government fees for application to permanent residency.
Canada Express Entry Streams
It goes without saying that the Express Entry system has numerous streams which suit the profiles of different immigrants. Persons living in Canada , for example, may be qualifying for the Canadian Experience Class portion. Speaking of people living abroad may register for the Federal Professional Worker Program and will obtain an invitation within 6 months of applying for permanent residency in Canada.
Express Entry Score
It’s good to learn that all applicants who have built profile in the Express Entry Program should obtain similar results. This program has a top ranking of 1,200. Both candidates have a minimum score to be able to obtain invitation to permanent residence status. Express Entry Program has rounds of invitations that test applications from applicants and assess minimum score for eligibility. Basically invitation rounds occur once per 3-4 weeks and candidates can see if their score matches the minimum score of each invitation round or not.
Processing time -Express Entry System
We will be in a program during the year as long as the applicant develops a profile, and seek to be chosen per round of invitation. Potential immigrant has 90 days after getting an invitation to collect, review and apply all necessary documentation as well as pay application fees. In order to obtain a reply from the Government of Canada, the person should wait until 6-12 months, depending on his / her express entry stream.
Documents for your profile
You don’t need to upload documents to submit a profile, but you may need information from some or all of these documents:
- passport or travel document
- language test results
- education credential assessment report if
- you’re applying through the Federal Skilled Workers program, or
- you want to get points for the education you got outside Canada
- provincial nomination (if you have one)
- written job offer from an employer in Canada (if you have one)
Documents for your application for permanent residence
If we invite you to apply, you’ll need to upload copies of the documents you used for your profile (see list above). Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
Fill out the online form
If you want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, your first step is to submit your profile to the Express Entry pool.
If you’re eligible, we will:
- place you in a pool with others who are also eligible
- give you a score and rank you using several factors
- invite you to apply to be a permanent resident of Canada (if you’re one of the top candidates)
- You can only apply online if we send you an invitation to apply.
Answer a few questions to see if you’re eligible for Express Entry. It’ll take you about 15 minutes.
If you’re married or have a common-law partner, one of you must be the main or principal applicant. This person will submit a profile and list the spouse or partner in it.
Your principal applicant should be the one of you most likely to:
- meet the eligibility requirements
- earn the most points in the selection factors (if applying under the Federal Skilled Workers Program)
- earn the most points in Express Entry’s Comprehensive Ranking System
Create your Express Entry profile
If you’re eligible, the tool will send you to your online account to fill out an Express Entry profile.
- Follow the instructions to create an account (if you don’t already have one).
- Enter your personal reference code when it prompts you to (only if you have one).
- Enter your personal details.
- Create or sign in to your account
To complete your profile, you’ll need:
- information from certain documents (for example, language test results)
- your National Occupational Classification (NOC) job title and code
If you are looking Best Immigration Consultant for Canada Express Entry Visa, Sun investor Immigration is the right place for you .