Investment Immigration Turkey
Turkey provides a fast route from $250,000 to obtain a second passport within 2 months, through property investments. The program features a straightforward application process without any obligation to declare assets or income generated by the investor in other countries, and without requiring their physical presence. If it’s buying property as an alternative home, or a decent investment with high ROI potential, there’s a wide variety of new apartments and luxurious seafront villas, all at extremely affordable prices. Investors can take advantage of the rental income and re-sell after 3 years. The system provides streamlined routes for Turkish nationals to move to both the UK and the USA under the respective visa categories available. Via the Turkish Businessperson Visa, investors will move to the UK and continue the journey towards British citizenship. There’s also an option to reside as an E-2 Investor in the US.
Turkey announced its citizenship by investment programme in 2016. It grants residency, citizenship and a second passport to applicants investing either in real estate or a bank deposit.
The bank deposit route is attractive especially for investors. This involves depositing $500,000 into a bank account in Turkey that will then be held for a period of only 3 years. This investment can be significantly in US Dollars. That reduces the possibility of investing in Turkish real estate in volatile currency. The holding of liquid assets thereby leading to a second level in citizenship ranks Turkey as one of the lowest cost citizenship by investment programmes on the market.
A Turkish passport provides for free travel (or visa upon arrival) to 114 countries around the world. Turkey also holds the possibility of visa-free access to the EU eventually. Talks are ongoing at the moment although Turkey has some way to go to meet EU conditions.
Citizenship investment limits:
Required minimum investment limits for the citizenship programme are as follows:
- Real Estate Investment $250,000
- Bank Deposit $500,000
- Capital Investment $500,000
The investment in immovable property was originally set at $1 million and was drastically reduced in September 2018 along with that for capital investment and bank deposits. Investment in real estate, shares of Turkish companies or bonds issued by government was required. Turkish citizenship is awarded after 3-6 months of savings by the applicants. The requester must hold the investment of 3 years.
Residency in Turkey is also available through investment in real estate although the permit needs to be renewed every six months.
- Fast citizenship application processing: Passport granted within 60 days of application submission.
- Property investment with no donation: Option to buy one or several properties for a minimum total value of $250,000.
- Potential return on investment: Rental income and option to re-sell the property in 3 years.
- Entire family is eligible: This includes spouses, children under 18 years old, and disabled children of any age.
- No residency requirements: Prior to or after citizenship has been granted, the whole process can be obtained remotely.
- Visa-free travel worldwide: 110 countries worldwide, including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea.
- Fast relocation to the US: Option to relocate to the US and establish your business under the USA E-2 Investor Visa.
- Fast relocation to the UK: Option to relocate to the UK and establish your business as a Turkish business person.
- Secure environment: Over 700,000 expats & 60,000 international companies.
- Dual citizenship: Turkey allows for dual citizenship.
- Valid for life: Citizenship is transferable to descendants.
- High standard of living: Comfortable yet affordable high-quality lifestyle.
Turkish passport holders have access to 110 destinations including Singapore, Japan, Qatar and South Korea with visa-free or visa upon entry. Turkish Citizenship is the most accessible and fastest path to the USA and UK. The U.S. E-2 Investor Visa enables Turkish citizens to live in the USA (the U.S. E-2 Partnership System requires citizens from signatory nations, including Turkey, to live in the US).
In fact, the issuance of a Turkish passport is the first step towards relocating to the UK under the Ankara Treaty, enabling Turkish citizens to set up shop in the UK and move within a month. Coupled with the Turkish Business Person Visa’s simplified processing, it is one of the fastest routes to settle with the whole family in the UK.