E2 Visa : Migrate to USA - Sun Investor Immigration

E2 Visa : Migrate to USA

The E2 “Treaty Investor” Visa is part of the family of U.S. visas that are available to citizens or national of one of 30+ countries that have trade treaties with the United States.

It enables individuals who have significant funds to invest to come into the U.S. for the purposes of setting up a business, practice, or office. The E2 also cover the applicant’s spouse and other immediate family (i.e. unmarried children under 21).

Requirements of the E2 Visa Investment

As a general guide, It is recommended that route to E2 people with a minimum of US$100-200,000 to invest. In exceptional cases, USCIS will consider applications with amounts as low as US$50,000.

Call Us Now
Verified by MonsterInsights